We stand alone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» A NEW SITE
When it all comes down to passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am by Lyria Sabine

» Ulpio's Death.
When it all comes down to passion EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am by Lyria Sabine

» Destiny Kelsey
When it all comes down to passion EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm by Lyria Sabine

» New things :)
When it all comes down to passion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am by Destiny Kelsey

» A single Scream. A single Nightmare. (Private ~ Dionne)
When it all comes down to passion EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am by Dionne Moustaid

» HELP! please.........
When it all comes down to passion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm by Rune Drusus

» Mors ultima linea rerum est (ish Priverto Zinnia y Azalea (maybe more))
When it all comes down to passion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm by Rune Drusus

» Tobias Wilmota~ (account being created)
When it all comes down to passion EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm by Rune Drusus

» Cause im attention seeking :LL [when reached (Posts:100) please notify]
When it all comes down to passion EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am by Rune Drusus

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

When it all comes down to passion

3 posters

Go down

When it all comes down to passion Empty When it all comes down to passion

Post by Estelle Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm

It was relaxing to see the pool, hidden by cowering boulders, though it wasnt just a pool. It was the rare types that had the steam surfacing from the top, its warm even through the winter. Estelle's movements were graceful, it was time to just let go, no one was here, right? Turning her head side to side  to make sure no one would disrupt her, unless, they came for something important. A smirk would be parted from the thin, blood kissed lips with the idea. Slowly taking of her Shirt and shorts she sat on the side of the pool. The blue liquid was surrounded by heavy rocks for support, strange. Dipping in her toes the warmth would radiate, giving Estelle a shock of the sensation.

There was nothing to hide, The woman was wearing an indigo bikini. When it came to the body Estelle had no problem, she loved it. Afterall it is her job to model. Standing on the edge she'd dive forth, the water consuming her curved body whole, as if she was theres. Swimming to the opposite side She'd lean upon a ledge, her back faced towards anyone who might be there. There was no denying that the ancient goddess was unique, as after all she is. Tap tap tap. The drips would continue just above her, the ceiling moist with the fresh waters.

It took a while to get here, it was secret. Only a few made it.. or had the efforts to. Travelling for years it became exhausting, but would you risk it all for others to find out the bewitched secret? The steam would block her perfect vision. If anyone happened to come here, she wouldnt see them and they couldnt see her. couldnt that be interesting?
Estelle
Estelle
Admin

EXP : 78

https://westandalone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

When it all comes down to passion Empty Re: When it all comes down to passion

Post by Leanne Dimuska Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:59 am

smelling the sent of another immortal was something to treasure and quench the thirst f beauty in itself womanly immortals was pure magnificent indeed. far more than a mortal. the demi god would walk forward and spot  lady with bleach blond hair and pale skin a which the cold frozen hart and boiled blood revealed the pretty look. a witch indeed. deep and dark sinful creature a proud creation of satin's spawnful sinners indeed. at first it was the condensed steam what was blocking of the women ahead yet as it fades eyes was high defined able to brush through due to a hunting technique. the women would swing her womanly elasticated hips side by side the surface board stomach perfect was reveals as it slightly lifts up from the strutting like walk. to perfection. the creeper shoes laying under the small feet would move silently, only the angelic essence of perfume was blossomed before splitting the plump perfectly shaped lips and departing the tone too soothingly release a melody of the depths of hell... a whisper teasing a prisoner in his locked cage ' i am Leanne.... it seems you are a immortal being... its rare' her tone was kind and light earthed with the oblivious emotionless expression was revealing the hissing women underneath a creepy fearful way like a child rocking singing lullaby's alone at night it was something to fear and burst your lungs from the fear of breaking the air. walking closer she sits on the ledge of the little placid that gives of the pearl like glow of its water in a confined confident attitude. she wanted friendship round here. that's not too much to ask too a faithful strong loyal companion. is it?
Leanne Dimuska
Leanne Dimuska

EXP : 49
Location : England....Moscow...Pakistan china.....im evriwhere o.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:50 am

his body lay in the domain of the fog, his optics glowing like a marbled onyx ocean, the specks of the crimson glowing through its misted grounding, seeing two figures. his tongue ran along the inner side of his lower lip against the metal balls creating a sting of silver against his moist flesh, he let out a silent chuckle and shifted his dormant position, his back against the corning of a large boulder, the crackling of pebbles beneath him causing gently clanks bring his presence to the known,  a devilish grin twisting upon his plump redness of lips, his gothic skin blending into the morphed fogging. many a wonder flickered between his thoughts, the barrier lifting with certain areas for others to hear, listening in on the dignified tremors from his brain. 

his silver tongue rang out, his throat creating a single ripple down the spines of those who hear its echos, the liquidized gems oozing from his lips like the purest of ravenous hunger. "I do believe i struck gold... Leanne... my lea... and that old woman... whats her name... Estelle... ah yes... that was it..." the finest of romanian accented his toning, his hissed sequenced sentence filling the thick air, many a time it would hesitate, the beating of his mortal heart hammering against the ribs that lined his protected organs. the jeopardized heating of his flesh staying cool, stone cold as it were, breaking no signs of the beads of sweat slinking down the silken youths skin. 

he would shift closer falling behind the young women glancing into the pool, his arms grating up the courage meds to wrap his loose muscled arms around the fragile structure of her. his chin resting lightly upon the shoulders cased down smoothly out of bone and flesh. his high cheek bones relaxing into the crook of the neck where blood lay deep below the surface as did the poison and darts of her personality. twisting his head at an angle, he placed a silent kiss upon the bare flesh, his eyes closing for brief moments as he inhaled the deepened scenting of something he could call his own. "i could smell your lushest scent from miles away..."
Ulpio Sanguinem
Ulpio Sanguinem

EXP : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:20 am

Bathed in sheer chaos of blackened waters, engulfed whole by the crystalin liquid that would surround her body whole, tracing the curvatious hips and the lean body. Unaware of the two's arrival, the masked woman blocked out the solitude of the world, leaving her alone. It was a bad habit that she needed to snap out of. Pushing against the ledge she would raise, pulling herself out. The droplets trailing down to her toned legs making a small damp circle of holy water to where she is currently standing. The ancientess never did understand why the water she touches turns to the gods making.

Then the scent came, the entoxicating scent of another woman brought Estelle to her attention. Turning the head slightly, the bleached hair would hang over the shoulders. The twin optics turning a deepening violet. Each colour represented a different meaning, And violet mean neutral. The light tones of parted lips would reach Estelle so delicaetly, polite even. Still turned away she bewoked the air with her admiring silken voice, yet the trap of the after life. " The names Estelle." Simple, awakening the air with the deaths cords,lush. Walking the whole way around the condensed steam evaporates at the first touch of the soft, cold skin. It was like a feather, yet can also become something worse, like the touch of blades, is she so wishes.

Reaching Leannes side Estelle was now dry, as simple as that. Though really this one seemed different. A kind surface yet demoned soul. The precense of another came to view, his charming face being recognised in the lithe womans memory. Ah yes the Fallen angel. How sweet. The graceful movements he made towards his lover was rather.. affectionate. Maybe because the witch has never been with a man, quiet so gentle. Sliding back on her shorts she'd keep a distance. The indigo bikini top still on show.

Besides, the immortal man probably wasnt Estelles type, to caring and polite for her liking, until proven wrong. Focusing back to the woman the toxic gaze would bore into hers, reading the interesting thoughts within the mind, No one ever did find out how the original did it, nor did they ever no she was doing it. Leanne was seeking friendship. Why would a demi god seek that? " What brings you to here? No couples venture around these lands often, there are rumours that there cursed and some, never come out." so intisingly alluring, yet so devishly untouchable.
Estelle
Estelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne Dimuska Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 am

musky wispy breaths would touch up on the delicious of a demi gods voice- innocent- tranquil and angelic in every possibility the perfect sheet too hide the orbit east withing the ice cold flesh made from rotting flames themselves. 'i think you already know that including the truth...if i think about it ' a chuckle would promiscuously  shatter itself along the tracings of the lungs brushing on the rib cage flaunting the breast laying along the womanly barrier of the immortal being.

the touch of her lovers warms on the curved hips was a locking tool she was sat down a smile would seep on her own face as cheeks blossom a rosemary tone of the finest most delicate pellet- sharply exposing the subtle dimples beside the lips as his lips touch the cold skin. his chin would lock into place on the women shoulder paras, the plates shift as i bend my spine to move back i lay on his chest my head resting under his chin, as i smile slightly at the intimate touches. i cross my arms along my stomach as i lay with my toned legs crossed as his remain pen whilst i lay inside crossed i never stop taring at the which her name was untouchable names say it all. Leanne feisty and snappy yet so poetic with a paradise of glory. the sapphire eyes would watch around the soothing lake tinted with the most finest blue a glorious color of a magical place. 

a galaxian place to be. a constant stare was given yet still focused on the women ahead of her slowly departing her plump crimson lips- would the silver tongue ball fold open and run along between the perfectly white ivories. breaking the silence that drumming separates the conversation of a metallic bet a obsession too here focusing attention. the women would wait. as time ticks on not like it was any too waste. she was immortal. remembering her precious man was their the compliment he addressed so soothing and relaxing was just perfect a reply would happen after turning the cranium into his stare speckles of purple and green flicks in his eyes a warm touch of her lips on his would occur as she says afterwards ' i new you would always follow me...guardian angel' would apply after in a joking yet passionate method. teasing the mind drilling her passion of live and desire in him it was intoxicating yet their love was true. this was her first true 
Leanne Dimuska
Leanne Dimuska

EXP : 49
Location : England....Moscow...Pakistan china.....im evriwhere o.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 am

"yes my love... you are accustom to my protection..." his eyes would glimmer in the toning of the lowly fog of steam looming about the cavern created by the towering boulders, his mouth formed a whispered desperation, his world collapsing into his heart, all desires bonded by the ones linked to his 'lea'. her angelical immortality connecting with his youth, 86 years apart and he is the old man. yet, not a wrinkle perplexed his pimpleless cheeks, not a blemish highlighted by its red circled outlining, or even a mumps scar from back in the 1900's. his immortality was a blessing and a curse within the same moment of time, he could be spineless of even witty when it came to an emotional break down, and you might think he would be used to them, but, Ulpio would never know how to heal a scar from the inside.  all he knew was the bloodshed he must create in the human race. must he always live with the word imprinted against his forehead as...

Revenge?

his arms lay in a dormant positions surveying the goddess like curves of his lover, before his eyes became trained on the witch origin, her beauty deflecting any case of mangy deceased virus leaving her skin finely fitted to her abnormally bleach toned locks of hair, she must have been a looking in a bodice during the 17-1800's, gently his cheeks blew out and he raised a brow letting the access air from its postponed escape of its loose caving, her hips were like melted gold, purer than any 24 carets.  dipping his head he nodded with a slight grimaced gaze towards the groundings of the pebbled surfacing,  his silver tongue let out a charmed yet legit amount of loyalness to his wording, rolling what need be or pronouncing what must be. the only thing highly unknown was his unnatural accents from the eastern European districts that many vampires were born with that progressed as it became hissed through their stilted and dishonored   mouthing. "ah yes... i must be apparent to your beauty but i am Ulpio, an earl's son from the eastern sides of Europe."
Ulpio Sanguinem
Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:31 am

They both cradle eachother with the affection Estelle could only yearn for, yet she didnt. The twin optics so open, locked within the passion she never had. Postponed to a later date.
Even after 1000 years the radiating beauty still shows, the fine cheekbones, her breath tracing the delicate flesh, begging for more. The Original  immortal can be your own creation, your manifection and desire. Your lust and even hate. The romantic hues would set among the man, Flashing him a thought of the future, way way into the future. But what was it? only he could know.

It was only moments later before she left, away from the two huge boulders and out into the open. The tatoo of a rose on a curvatious hip would be outlined with a golden liquid, as it roams the figure for just a moment. The scent of crushed rose petals, allure in those who wish to be lured in. To persuade and seranade. Estelles been in the 1800's and heck didnt she have a good time. Deep within the boulders where all three where just in...lies a picture of the masked womans figure, and just the figure. Though not many would find it. Secret lovers where just so admireable back then, how he persuaded her to do it, who knows. " an Earl's son? Oh how charming. Tell me, is Leanne your world, your inspiration, your light when your in the dark. Is that how you feel?"

It was strange, the painter, her old lover back then, looks like him, Ulpio. Yet Withought the scene style. It was said that some are reincarnated to finish what they started, having made an exit when there was so much more to say and do. That was what happened, her ex lover exited when they where just starting, murdered. Thats Estelle's reason for finding love pointless. She'd never find it.
Estelle
Estelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:50 am

his opticals hung low, his stance becoming more for the noble minds of richer, more royal. his scene styled hair laying against his cupped child like facial dimped look, a group of shadows casted against his dipped and curved features, two dimples laying dormant in his coy, mocked smirk, standing with the posture of a warrior, footing ready to leap at any blind spotted attack, arms folded against his chest as he watched his lover lay there without the warmth of his body. this twinged the warmth of his heart, making it flutter or even skip a few beats, freezing within the mids of the moment. glancing up towards the witch he would shrug slightly. he could only explain it within the way of actions. not words. 

signaling towards Leanne he would smile briefly, before both twined optics glanced back at Estelle, his lips parting into to a more shocked then expressed 'O' shape, his jaws slamming shut thinking better of his wording, pacing back and forth once again, his momentum and routine causing it harder to stop then start. "yes... Leanne, is my lea, my light, my lioness, my  world and my inspiration. i would give her my immortality if she were a mortal, but i will always give her my blessings, my love and my wondrous mind, open to her heart's power" finally his eastern accented tongue flickered with the wordings of a true gentleman, his eyes filling with the emotions that displayed only upon his soulless life. he was a lucky man. yet with no soul he found it easy to love Leanne.... yet he wouldn't pronounce it to the witch, his eyes set upon his lovers body. each time he saw her his heart felt like it was doing a triple flip, falling in love with her elegance all over again, repeatedly within the moments of just staring. 

his eyes jerked back towards Estelle, he would nod lowly, "so i must agree with your statement. Leanne, my light, my world and my inspiration, she is the most perfectly capable girl that could have walked away from my offer of love, yet she stayed... i am still puzzled today" 
Ulpio Sanguinem
Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum