We stand alone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» A NEW SITE
What we grow up to be. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am by Lyria Sabine

» Ulpio's Death.
What we grow up to be. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am by Lyria Sabine

» Destiny Kelsey
What we grow up to be. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm by Lyria Sabine

» New things :)
What we grow up to be. EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am by Destiny Kelsey

» A single Scream. A single Nightmare. (Private ~ Dionne)
What we grow up to be. EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am by Dionne Moustaid

» HELP! please.........
What we grow up to be. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm by Rune Drusus

» Mors ultima linea rerum est (ish Priverto Zinnia y Azalea (maybe more))
What we grow up to be. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm by Rune Drusus

» Tobias Wilmota~ (account being created)
What we grow up to be. EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm by Rune Drusus

» Cause im attention seeking :LL [when reached (Posts:100) please notify]
What we grow up to be. EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am by Rune Drusus

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

What we grow up to be.

4 posters

Go down

What we grow up to be. Empty What we grow up to be.

Post by Azalea Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:28 am

fighting for survival was hard enough, but having no one was harder. The woman had returned to seek out a man, the one who helped her through it all. Closing the eyes shut the world would remain in darkness, flashes from the past soothing Azalea's loss. The streets where never the fanciest nor best place to be and it never will. For now its was the shape shifter has come to call safe. Theres hunters everywhere and when they have the faintest chance of a kill, they'd do it. The shape shifters are going down in mases. Secluded is what the supernatural felt. Her hand where shaking and well, the woman was on the verge to giving up. shocking images would remain as the last encounter to her loved ones, they burnt alive, there souls screaming to be released out of the darkness set upon them.

One thing had changed, Rune was still alive. Living like there was no tomorrow. He's turned? Into something, no longer the little rich boy that helped her when she needed it most. Going down into a small alley Azalea would let out a sigh, she was weak, tired and hopeless. To the mortals senses the smell of blood was trace, yet in the immortals, it was strong, very strong which couldn't go unnoticed. Leaning against a stone wall she begins to slowly slide down to sit against the floor, it was only a matter of time before she appeared to black out into a sleep, its been to long with ought rest.
Azalea
Azalea

EXP : 28

Back to top Go down

What we grow up to be. Empty Re: What we grow up to be.

Post by Rune Drusus Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 am

the male's hands were slunked into the pockets of his denim shorts, his eyes were focused against the walls either side of him in the dim alleyway. each footstep as quiet as the next, the soft drop of heel to stone causing the slightest of clinks. with a abrupt jerk of his skull towards the ascended right his bangs lifted from the shadow cast of his features, his white polo well fitted against his body as a familiar yet strangest scent flowed briefly through each nostril, his eyes flickering with a slight atmospheric confusion. he was heading in the direction the scent. raising a cocky brow he senses flared with a tingled sensation of knowing, he hurried with the pacing twisting through small spaces, his body grating against wheely bin, brick or even windows as his sprint like momentum caused his sudden halt to send him flying forward and land against a sitting figure against the alleyway.

groaning lightly through his throat as it seeped from his lips, he rubbed the stump of his neck beneath the mop of styled scene hair, murmuring the word "sorr--" he pulled up short as his eyes flickered open and he stared at the body he lay upon. images flicked through his mind in a dreaded resemblance to the figure  against the cold ground as his jaw gawked at the sight managing one word. "Azalea."
Rune Drusus
Rune Drusus

EXP : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 am

It was a sudden change in the atmosphere to the woman, a similar scent lingered into the thick,polluted air, it could only be one person. Before she even had the chance to open the teal eyes from the darkness the mysterious man had already fallen over right beside where she was sitting. That's exactly how they met back in the 1800's he fell for her[ oh I mean fell beside her] and that was when they spent time with just a commoner. Opening up the icy hues Azalea could only drink in his every feature, before placing a hand to sweep over a single lock. " Rune..." Spoken with feminine allure Entwiddled with something.. different. Its been a while since the shifter spoke in such a way.. soft, caressing the lobes with admiring tunes. " I knew id find you." She'd say simply, looking down into his own twin pools, hers almost glistening. Now that the masked woman had found him she never wanted him to go, only to stay. To revisit the past that they couldn't possibly do. It was just them, no one else.

Like a sheet of ice, the ancient woman was cold, cold to the bone. A fever was coming along yet it didn't effect the immortal, only to have the touch of fucking ice. At the same time the feel of her skin was smooth, soothing in all ways possible. " You scared me rune, where have you been for hundreds of years!" Azalea couldn't remember what exactly happened, only that something, an event took place and she was forced to leave, not by her parents but by his, but did he know that at the time? Did the parent say the truth. Apparently the female beauty was bad news in the views of upper class. If looks could kill, Rune would be dead 7 times in a row. Since there last meeting the womans grown up more, her skin flawless and yet her figure, remains exactly the same. The way most like it.

[sorry for the shit post]
Azalea
Azalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 am

As She meandered the occupied streets, her heart paced. mind thunderously beated. someone was fainting. as she stopped momentarily reading the galls mind. a soothing message was sent toward her. speaking such alluring, soothing phrases to calm the immortal. ignoring the presence of people who scolded her in such curse words to get out of the way. to her it seemed like they were a message from rimmon, because with such disrespect, they may have came from Hell. before she couldnt take it. pacing briefly toward an neglected corner, her ablscent smoothing gown rippled as she swayed. the thoughts proceeding to rush through her mind as messages as she continued to speak to the fainted Maiden.  as inspiring words bundled up, Zinnia Knew this is what she had to do. she was to guard others, and she was doing as best as she can to get them back on their feet and move on, speaking toward the maiden who didnt seem to be such in a great place.  it looked rather filthy, trash surrounding around and such junk. but she didnt care about the background, all she cared was about being at the galls side. and she just couldnt stop speaking consistent phrases that inspired others to keep strong. but she didnt forget to introduce herself. all of this was sent toward the maidens mind:

" Are you okay dearest? It tis an angel you are speaking to. its my job to guard others for protection and health, you however dont seem okay. now tell me, what is the matter, and why are you really in this filthy area. but for whatever it is, you will be okay, trust me, please. i'm going to make this better." it had been such a relief that Zinnia Was actually doing something, in fact, she was actually speaking to someone. but was it really that safe? it had to be.
Zinnia Leigh
Zinnia Leigh

EXP : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 am

the deep demonic depths of his optics transmitted to a softened toning, slitted pupils engrossing in a clock work shift, lost in the abyss of the woman's eyes as he sat there, sat there against the cool brick work. he felt the positioning of his extending hand, hesitantly willing it to recoils into his lap as the time space formed a whole new world, his skull descending into the palms of  his hands as he ran them over his face in a trademark signature, his plump cheeks colouring a shade of vibrant crimson to burgundy. he was stock still and in shock. nothing able to bring him back apart from one dreaded emotion. Misery. the fall came across in sudden disbelief, each crystal like tear oozing from his eyes like the wilds of a stream, the distance of his mind causing the creativity to spark up. each wept tear. each clearance. they came back in the highlighted unknown flooding which caused his vocals to appear unsteady and noted with a stammer. "I--" he would pause and wipe his ears with the backs of his hands, "I have been moving... I have seen many things, many times have i W-wished for your company but... when i moved---" he finished short, his mind complying with the threaded, weaved thoughts. "When i moved from the country, from the Drusus house. I was told i was promised to some-- Some upperclass lady many years older than myself. of course the news never settled well with me so I... I took the nearest Chariot from there...  i have been moving since. How did you get here?" the question rolled form his allurance, the foreign silver tongue oozing the words from his immortal lips.
Rune Drusus
Rune Drusus

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:13 am

azalea must be going insane, an angel speaking into her head, " Rune.. did you here that? A girls speaking.. an angel, im going insane." The gentleness of her voice brought out how tired she really was, The woman can barely stand withought the muscles giving in. Looking back down a single tear would slide down Runes face, it was a moment of amazement to her. " You wanted my company?" Before speaking once again Azalea would blink twice taking it all in " An upper class woman, you got of easy, why.. why didn't you marry her?" With a feral hiss the sultry words would come out. " I miss you, a lot." Within moment a shock of pain it within the centre of the belly, it was starting to happen more frequently these past few weeks. " I.. um, flew." Somehow the ancient girl couldn't put together the right words to explain it. How can you tell a guy you met when you where mortal that you died and turned into a shifter? A thought contained many mysterys, and yet why did Azalea never wonder how he was still alive? It was a question that would remain quiet. " I found you because of a witch, she read my future and it claimed you where in it around... this street." Only now has She realised where she's ended up.

[shit post but I gotta go to work for only half an hour. Theres no time to read through it so im sorry for any errors!]
Azalea
Azalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 am

it was all common to her. as she struggled to listen toward the two's conversation throughout her mind amongst the ruckus of beeping horns, and basically impatient people. she really wasnt sure why she was here. she could have been in the forest and still had the ability to communicate with the weakened maiden. but Zinnia must have assumed to be better off near the location of the two, where she... well, who knows why? but an sense of moment had caught her. the maiden had thought she was insane. Zinnia however, just had to present an entertained smirk at the comment. but it was good that she had thought that, because zinnia would prefer not to share much of her information of who she actually was. however zinnia had to evacuate for further investigation among the maidens weakening. as the chaotic noises raised, it was difficult to hear a thing at all. and Zinnia needed to hear them.

However. a brilliant idea had traversed through the angels mind. as she proceeded forward, she wasn't in a visible form. she was in fact, invisible. and she was making her way toward them. however, it was a little difficult in tracking them down, because all Zinnia had was the detail scenery of what the area looked like. no information about an address. but, she knew she was close.
Zinnia Leigh
Zinnia Leigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 am

his mind fogged with a cockiness that caused much effect on his splendor, a sly trailed smirk toying with his lips like cat and a ball of yarn. "an angel you say?" glancing down at the mere girl he would smirk a little and stick out a pierced tongue, the ball in the center tasting much of metallic ore, it was a fairly modern invention to piercing such part of the body as was the lip. or even the eyebrow (which he hand't tried). wiping once more over his eyes he lingered on a few words. the fact that the woman had flown here and that she missed him. rune. the one many wouldn't agree to getting along with. Glancing about he shrugged slightly, the sentence rolling form his tongue much like an Italian. "if you flew over from where you were then you must have migrated like a bird. or in which you were a bird, an immortal one at that and if you saw a witch then i will be surprised non-the-less of their magical ability--" pausing feeling like a darn smart ass, that was rune for you. even so with the wits and nerve of a iron belt, he would break when worn to a cobble. inhaling deeply his senses flared once again, he might as well have brought the line himself but the line of puresty caused nothing but bliss. "if you were ever going to ask why i'm still alive and looking. well. hot. then here's the answer." he glanced down at the woman once again, his hand lifting behind his head rubbing the core-base of his neck. "i'm a sprite. i specialize in many abilities such as the elemental side. but--" he held in a breath and leaned in. his lips would graze her earlobes, brushing against the skin sending prickly sensations through him. "i also practice Blood magic and the dark arted black magic. pretty sweet life i guess apart from all the heartbreak, new meetings. oh and did i mention the angel talking to you was a girl named Zinnia? she lives with me at the moment..." slinking his head towards the maiden whilst leaning down with his lips beside her ear he would place a delicate kiss against her cheek. "oh yeah... and i missed you too..."

Pulling away he would smirk, his momentum causing the limbs to rise form the ground lifting the maiden with him. "--and you, Azalea, are a shifter" glancing about he would frown a little. the angelic creature of god close enough to breath against his neck as he shrugged a little. "zinnia... this is a private convocation... and stop toying with her mind..." he realized how dumb he looked staring into space talking to nothing but air, sighing once again with heaved pressure he muttered. "if you stop you can look at the slate...." smirking a little he realized the black mail and chuckled a little folding his arms across his chest protectively against the spirit like creature betraying her by the sound of his vocal cords.

[i think it deserves a vote guys?]
Rune Drusus
Rune Drusus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 am

[yea, its really good. about the highest it can get on a rate scale (;]

Its my job rune, but i dont toy with others mind. the response made her into a slight visioning. the slender hips swaying, the albescent gown rippling, yeep. that was her, making her way toward the pair.  as a quick suspicious glance raveled toward Rune before beginning to communicate within the maiden, as she was probably petrified as hell. to others, you can see an Caucasian glow approaching toward. that was how she was like. with an harmless chiming voice escaping as her somber visionaries casually observed the female. "you say about an Angel.. eh? well, this is the angel, the angel who somewhat ravaged your mind with only inspiration phrases? and yea i apologize for the annoyance on that." she slipped off within an sarcastic tone. before giving in a couple breaths... and beginning to speak again with a softening, casual voice. " well. i am Zinnia, The angel. which therefore i am no harm to you, because however, i am not a fallen angel.' Zinnia couldnt help but serve a few glances toward Rune, those comments he had made about her had actually amused her. as she reversed to avoid such frightful behaviors. she began to rather question.. "so, my question was... why are you in such filthy area?" that was it. she didnt want to speak anymore. as if she had an "speech limit" in which she kinda did, for she didnt want to speak too much to frustrate an human or immortal.
Zinnia Leigh
Zinnia Leigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 am

The mind went blank, like a sheet of paper with no writing written upon it. The warmth of Runes lips traveling briefly along the edges of the ear, and overwhelming against the softness of her skin. " Since when did you become such a smart ass? Seeing as though im extremely scared of height I did in fact take a plane, with a man eating a donut, do you not understand what I had to go through? He ate right next to my ear." Annoyance filled inbetween the words, before looking back into his gaze. As soon as Rune would go on about how he's still alive and hot a smirk would tug against the rosy lips. " Still so confident. You do magic? that stuff can do bad things, as for the angel, where is she I cant god damn see her. She lives with you?" A furrow brow would raise in suspicion, " Girls still fall for you? Even with that piercing thing on your tounge? Things really haven't changed for you has it?" A slight chuckle would escape the blood kissed lips, before Runes own press against the cheekbones, making the heart skip a whole beat. After being picked back up to her feet the angel would appear into view, with a gown blowing along side the gentle breeze. " This is the angel, is she fake? can you poke her to see if the finger goes right through" Its now clear that Azalea hasn't been around many people, for years her whole family where traveling, running from the hunters to only be sent to the death, with black magic playing the key part into the whole thing. Looking around the atmosphere Azalea begins to drink in every object to only be discusted. " I did not even realise where I was going, can any of you help me to find a hotel or something, that's what you call them right? Ive got no where else to go" Looking between the two she'd await an answer. The thick lashes fluttering against the heavenly voids.

[ this post deserves a vote to pft, im going to watch a film so if theres any errors.. tough shit.]
Azalea
Azalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 am

[my response might make you giggle, growl, or even rage]

glancing at Zinnia he would smirk, "i don't think the angel fell for me yet. at least she hasn't shown it yet" his eyes were back upon the woman, the admiration, the bliss, the blessed one. a slight echoed chuckle escaped his hollow body. "ah well.. your still a shifter... i can smell it--" he hesitated and collided a hand into his face, the correction needed, going ever way, good or for worse. "i mean-- not that i smelt you... my senses... they... eh... flared up you see..." rolling his irises he let out the most of his sheepish grins and gulped once. "what i mean to say was, yes magic does course some harm if used in the wrong hands. blood and black magic is highly sinister to a sprite who is in partnership with mother natures so i do know the consequences for my actions." his toning was almost as English as his own accent, the north Londoners much loved by upperclassmen with accents. but rune, had originated from the countryside.

running a hand through his hair, his pupils enlargeable to engross on the surroundings, most of the time they would be found flicking at Azalea, a coy smile planted against his lips, his well developed figure almost perfected the immortal ability to be better looking or as gorgeous as a natural human being allowing boundaries to be pushed against, knowing rune, he would be planning big things. to own half the city, or even more. he couldn't decide. finally at the last glance he took at the woman he rose a cautious brow, "you can sleep in the house, in my room, in my bed---" hesitating once against he would bring out the charmed effect. "and i will sleep downstairs on the sofa..." his broadened shoulder raised up in ascent before lowering descending in a small curt shrug, his body well toned against the tight polo shirt that would show his indented muscles depending on whether he could be asked to flex or not.
Rune Drusus
Rune Drusus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:39 am

the angelic immortal had to reverse a few steps. to avoid falling from such laughter among the two's conversations. as the maiden spoke. she had flickered the somber hued visionaries. rather confused of the chatter, she abrupted with such stutters. "i-well... W- we just live in the same apartment. the-thats all. but certainly i am ree- real, just as an im- immortal. she had to escape an enthusiatic chuckle from her such embarrassment. but the maiden spoke so much. it was barely understanding. "but i can certainly see that you have lost track of your destination." the chimed voice abrupted as Zinnia began to walk along the two, while pointing out directions in a difficult way with no map. her prolonged curtain rippling at the rush of breeze, her angelic lobes tuning toward the upcoming sound of people and cars. causing her anatomic glow to faint in another invisibilty to avoid such commotion.

[ill vote for jades tooo it was interesting... :3. fyi sorry for the lack of writing. but its decent x3]
Zinnia Leigh
Zinnia Leigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 am

Confidant was the one way to describe him, yet it was only Azalea that would ever confronted him even if she was a commoner, it impacted him which made him choose over his fate in the end. But that was a Century ago [ I think], Society had changed and with that, we all worked around it with our crafty ways. With a smirk the shifter would part the blood kissed lips in amusement to Runes unique charm. " You always did have a way with words. Ill take the sofa, after all who knows what you've done in that bed.. alone or in a matter of speaking who with. I mean you never hesitated before you met me. Atleast you got one thing correct, I am a shifter." With a mock the allurance of the European words knot together with the thick accent, before focusing upon the Angel and how the stutters got more frequent as Rune would speak in such a way. As if the bones where frozen to the bone, Azalea stood next to him, preferring not to walk about as much as she could help it. " I lost track of my destination but im sure ill find my way soon." A simple answer could easily be toyed with, twisted or even deceiving.
Azalea
Azalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 am

his disposition of the aspect of his allured aftershave caused the aroma too drift about in the humid wafting breeze as his figure strode into the street, his black slumping against the shattered brickwork underway of renovating, contemplating the factual information at the time as his artistic mind flourished against the odds of the polluted wafts of air as his eyesight tuned into the makeshift of a child wandering beside his mother in willing accustom thrill giggle with the cherry, crimson face that of joy the emotion he never felt too much with that of immortality. the hues of his hung breath he let out a small sigh, his lips moving to the shapes that of puresty and wording causing the unique alluring charm called for, his muse almost sober and relax against his tense muscles against his jackwills Navy and white striped(L) polo shirt clinging against his chest shaping it intensely. "Zinnia, Would you mind showing the lady towards the Pastiel house, make sure she's fully accustom to where everything is placed--" he hesitated biting down against his lip with hinted childish manner. He continued. "-- And show her the sofa she will be sleeping on, tell her where the blankets are and text me if you need anything, my number should be on the counter" with a brisk movement his body was close enough to inches form the maidens, Azalea's, body his head dipped against his chest slightly as he sneered mockingly. "don't get too carried away. to be honest? i just moved in so my rooms pretty tidy." he ran an encouraging hand against the baby-butt soft skin of her cheek and a single corner of his lips rose up, his thumb gently caressing the high cheekbones bestrode against the feminine angelic beauty she possessed.

with that. he was gone.
Rune Drusus
Rune Drusus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyria Sabine Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:58 am

An pathetic, annoyed expression was presented among Zinnia's appearance, she had no time for this, what did rune have to do so important that he left her to give a tour to the maiden? that was annoying, she wanted an explanation. however she shrugged it off, and gave an elastic glance at the maiden who seemed rather puzzled, without a word, she had ordered politely to follow. however, not only going through the busy area was going to be difficult, she had to find a way, a private way to weave through town. but where was there to go? she was puzzled, and somewhat embarassed of only just standing there. she was pretty pissed off. as she gave a soft apology, her voice chimed with pleadance. "i really apologize for wasting your time. i-- i just am clueless on where to go where its not as busy. i- i guess its wforthless, we... might as well go." that was all true. as the angel waited patiently for the maiden to follow, striding a few steps forward, her onyx visionaries secured upon the maiden in trustful manner, it was easy to tell how she was, she was probably nervous of taking some strangers hand in order to head back to the apartment. but she had to know Zinnia wasnt a stranger. she was just an Angel who guides others whether they were strangers... or not.
Lyria Sabine
Lyria Sabine

EXP : 54

http://horses0101.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:18 am

[ exit Azalea along with zinnia]
Azalea
Azalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyria Sabine Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 am

[ Zinnia Exits. xD]
Lyria Sabine
Lyria Sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:43 am

gah, Finally
Rune Drusus
Rune Drusus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyria Sabine Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 am

Pshhhhh i was waiting for jade to 'poof' thank yewww xD
Lyria Sabine
Lyria Sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum